The client is the person purchasing a plan on our website, wedetect.it.
The company refers to us, wedetect.it
Client website, is the website root url for which the client requests a full malware scan and cleaning session to be executed by wedetect.it.
Malware, short for malicious software, is an umbrella term used to refer to a variety of forms of hostile or intrusive software, including computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, spyware, adware, scareware, and other malicious programs.
The scope of this agreement, relates to one single client website url. If the client wishes more website url´s to be scanned and cleaned, the client needs to purchase a new plan.
A theme or template will in many cases be in use by by the clients website in order to customize the look and feel of the websites pages and/or posts.
Client and The Company agree on the following:
- The company does everything possible to clean the clients website within 24 hours. Sometimes the number of infected files requires more time, which will be outlined by the company to the customer in case this happens. There will be no extra charges to the customer.
- The company keeps monitoring the clients website for the time agreed upon in the plan you purchases, which is 7 days for “Quick Fix” and 365 days for “Quick Fix Plus” and “Quick Fix Extended”.
- Theme and plugin updates. Malware could have infected your website because of an outdated theme or outdated plugins making your site vulnurable. The Quick Fix plan involves cleaning and updating your website´s theme and plugins to the latest versions which might require a theme or plugin license update. Any current or future extra costs involved related to these updates are to be covered by the client.
- Malware returning within the validity time of the plan will be cleaned by The Company without extra charges under the condition that the client has made sure that theme and software licences are up to date and the latest versions are used. In case these are not up to date, any costs for renewing licences for themes, plugins or extentions will be at expense of The Client.
- The extended plan involves updating of themes, plugins and extentions by The Company. In this case, any costs for renewing licences for themes, plugins or extentions will be at expense of The Client.